Regulation : Payout : 81%Min. Deposit $200US Broker :
Trading Platform : Panda TS
- Assets : 100+
- Bonus Type : 80% Welcome Bonus
- Demo Account :
Web Based Trading : Automated Trading : Scalping : Hedging : Mobile Alerts : Speed Trading : One Touch Trading : Hi/Low Trading : Social Trading: 60 Second Trading:
- Mobile Trading :
Limited Orders : Guarantees Execution : OCO Orders : Charting Package : Trading Signals : Market Analysis : Education Tools :
- GTD Stop Loss :
Trade Now at Porter Finance
Porter Finance’s binary options trading runs on the Panda platform, which is a new system that combines a user-friendly interface and advanced technology to give traders a unique experience. The platform has a layout that is extremely simple to navigate, allowing both experienced and new traders to quickly get acquainted with the features available and to choose the assets they would like trade from a selection of currencies, stocks, indices and commodities from around the world. In addition, Porter Finance offers a variety of trade options including High/Low, One Touch, Range and Hyper or 60 Seconds trading.
Since the trading platform is completely web-based, it does not require the trader to download any software and it can therefore be accessed from any device with an internet connection. However, the broker recommends that, for optimal viewing of the site and trouble-free use of the platform, users should open the website in Google Chrome.
Another feature that should be of interest to both professional traders and beginners is the ‘Risk Free Trade’ option offered by Porter Finance. With this option, traders who have signed up are able to get a feel of how options are traded as well as get an opportunity to try out different strategies on the platform without risking any of the money in their trading balance. Depending on the account that the trader has signed up for, they are eligible for up to 10 Risk-Free trades.
At the bottom of every page on the broker’s website, there are links for Android and iOS mobile applications. However, on clicking on these links, a trader is simply redirected to the homepage of the site. Porter Finance does not currently support mobile trading and this means that if a trader wants to trade binary options, they will need to make use of the Porter Finance desktop platform.
Traders on Porter Finance have a choice of seven main account types to choose from, depending on the amount they deposit into their trading accounts:
1. Starter Package: This requires a minimum deposit of $1,000 and offers a signup bonus of up to 20%. Other features include daily market updates, trading videos and an educational eBook. Traders will also receive access to webinars. This account is recommended for individuals who would like to try out the broker before committing larger amounts of money.
2. Silver: This account requires a minimum initial deposit of $5,000 and offers traders a signup bonus of up to 30%. The account features daily market reviews, a trading eBook, 1 risk free trade, 1 academy session, weekly signals and access to the live webinars. This account is recommended for beginner traders who would like to slowly build up their experience before upgrading their account.
3. Gold: This account, targeted at intermediate traders, requires a minimum deposit of $10,000 and offers a signup bonus of up to 45%. The account features include up to 3 training sessions, daily market reviews, three risk-free trades, live webinars, daily signals as well as a dedicated broker.
4. Platinum: Designed for advanced traders, the Platinum account requires a minimum of $25,000 and has a sign up bonus of up to 60%. Platinum account holders can expect to enjoy daily market reviews, live webinars, managed account and dedicated broker, 5 risk free trades, 5 training sessions, daily signals, same day withdrawals as well as access to a money management system.
5. Diamond: Appropriate for professional traders, this account type requires a minimum deposit of $50,000. In return, Porter Finance will provide an 80% bonus, Academy VIP membership, 10 risk free trades as well as all the other benefits provided in the Platinum account type.
6. Royal: If you are serious about trading, the Royal account is for you. Requiring a minimum deposit of $100,000, traders will received up to 50% insured account and bonus, the many benefits provided in the Diamond account as well as an exclusive vacation of one’s choice.
7. Corporate: Porter Finance offers an elite account type and more information on this account type can be obtained directly from one of the broker’s senior account managers.
Each of the 7 account types on Porter Finance offers a different sign up bonus package as described above in the account types. One thing that traders need to do before accepting a bonus package is to read the terms, since one has to achieve a certain volume of trades to withdraw the bonus or any profits resulting from it.
Unfortunately for traders who would like to try out the broker, there is no demo account. However, if a trader signs up to a qualifying account, they can still use the risk-free trading feature to test their strategies without any chance of losing their money. The broker also offers social trading which enables traders to follow some of the best traders on the platform.
Porter Finance provides highly responsive, customer service to traders through a range of channels that include internet live chat, email and phone. This support is available daily from 06:00 GMT to 23:00 GMT. The broker website lists several international support numbers covering a number of countries that include the UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
A look at online reviews gives the impression that, despite being unregulated, Porter Finance is generally a well-respected and trusted binary options broker. This is thanks to a range of professional services and a highly responsive and dedicated team on their staff. The broker currently chooses not to be regulated in order to be available to traders from all over the world and to offer assets that regulated brokers cannot. In spite of this, it is recommended that traders tread carefully when dealing with unregulated brokers and understand that they will not have any of the protections offered by regulated brokers in the industry.
Pros and Cons
• Friendly and dedicated customer support
• Attractive bonuses
• High returns on successful trades
• Powerful and user-friendly trading platform
• Comprehensive educational materials including eBooks, webinars, videos and more
• Risk-free trading option
• Accepts US traders
• The number of tradable assets is limited
• Not regulated
• No mobile trading platform available
• No demo trading account
Porter Finance is a good broker for traders both within and outside the US. Regardless of the account level, a trader will find a lot of training material to work with. Although the broker could improve on the number of underlying assets available, there is still an impressive array of trade types, which give plenty of opportunities to make money on this platform. It is also refreshing to see that the broker puts a lot of effort into trying to comply with most of the CFTC regulations, despite not being regulated.
Trade Now at Porter Finance